BASIX forms can be downloaded from this page. Click on the link of the form you wish to download and save the form to a folder on your computer. Open and complete the form using Acrobat Reader or Acrobat Professional*.
Once downloaded you can complete the forms using your computer.
Click on the:
- Save button to save a form for completing when convenient;
- Clear button to delete all information entered on a form;
- Print button to print a form;
Attach any other documents required to the email before sending.
The Heritage Alternative Assessment Application form requires signatures. You will need to:
- print out this form; have it signed; and,
- send it by mail to BASIX, Department of Planning and Environment, GPO Box 39, Sydney, NSW 2001.