Calculating large project files with multiple dwellings may take several minutes. Depending on the reliability of your internet connection, there is a risk data may be lost.
To minimise the risk of lost data or corrupted project files, it is recommended that users:
- Do not unnecessarily hit the ‘Calculate’ button at the bottom right of each page. Calculating the BASIX score for large projects can be time consuming and is of little value until all data is entered for a project.
- Do save the project regularly, particularly after entering a large block of project details.
- Be patient - Do not attempt to navigate forward or back, enter new data or open another project file whilst the project is in the process of being saved or calculated.
- Minimise other computer functions or background programs whilst a project is being saved or calculated.
- Where appropriate, divide a large project into separable parts in accordance with the helpnote When is more than one BASIX certificate required?.