If the thermal loads meet the criteria described in the Modelling Process section, you will need to collect the following documentation:
- the simulation output generated by Approved Software for the existing, reference, and proposed models;
- a record of all assumptions made about the building fabric of the existing dwelling, signed by the applicant;
- supporting evidence such as a letter from council, an engineer's report or a letter from the building or strata manager;
- plans and specifications for the proposed work; and
- photos of the existing dwelling.
The required simulation outputs from the existing and reference models are the interim/diagnosis reports and building data reports from the simulation software and/or the online system from the software provider.
The required simulation output from the proposed model is the NatHERS universal certificate issued from the online generation system by the software provider.
|Previous: Modelling process|